How our Skyline Rewards program works:
- Ask one of our team members for a Rewards Card at the register.
- Make sure to REGISTER YOUR CARD.
- Once registered, your Skyline Rewards Card will keep track of the points that you earn each time you visit one of our stores.
- There are 4 great ways to earn rewards:
- Earn 10 points just for registering your card.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent; receive a $5.00 discount toward your meal for every 100 points; which is redeemed automatically.
- Earn monthly rewards:
- Every 5th visit within the month you receive a FREE cheese coney!
- Every 6th visit within the month you receive a FREE 3-Way!
- Each time your card is swiped, you have a chance to win $5.00 in the Skyline lottery. One in every 50 wins!
- By participating in the Skyline Rewards Program, the participant agrees to abide by all program rules and policies.
- The Skyline Rewards Card is only valid at the Sawmill or Olentangy locations.
- The purchase of gift cards, merchandise, grocery products, and any catering, as well as taxes are excluded.
- Terms and conditions of the Skyline Rewards Program are subject to change.
- This program may be discontinued at any time.
- Points will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Cards cannot be linked, combined, or merged.
- Only one Skyline Rewards Card can earn points per transaction.
- The Skyline Rewards Card has no cash value
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I register my SKYLINE REWARDS card?Go to the REGISTRATION PAGE. NOTE: This will open a new page in your browser... You will be prompted for your card number - this is the 14-digit number found on your card. Next you will prompted for the 4-digit PIN code. Carefully scratch off to reveal the PIN number and enter.
Once you are logged into the system, you can complete registration by filling in the additional information.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.
Why should I register my Skyline Rewards Card?
- 10 points are automatically added to your account.
- Your account number can be looked up on our registers if you forget your card and you can still earn points!
- Registered card members will be the first to find out about Sawmill Skyline promotions and in-store specials.
I have 85 points and earned 20 more, so I have 105 points but my card shows only 5 points. Where did my points go?Once you reach 100 points it converts to $5.00 reward and it is taken off of your bill. If your bill less than $5.00 your reward will be deferred to your next visit.
Can I get points credited if I forgot my card?Yes. If your card is registered, we can look it up on our system at the time of purchase. Unfortunately however, we cannot credit a card with points after a transaction has been completed.
I have two Skyline Rewards cards. Can I combine them?We do not have the system capability to combine cards. You can either keep both cards or delete one.
I am buying Skyline food products for myself and a friend. We each have a card. Can points from one transaction be placed on more than one account?Our system will not allow us to award points to multiple cards on the same transaction. The only way for both cards to get points it to pay for the items separately.
Can I put money on my Skyline Rewards card and use it like a gift card?Skyline Rewards cards are customer loyalty cards only and are not set up for money to be added to them. We do have gift cards available.
If you have any questions not answered above, please CONTACT US. We will respond to your question(s) as soon as possible.
If you would like to register your Skyline Rewards card, or check your balance, CLICK HERE - NOTE: This will open a new browser window.